Powered by Blogger.
- Reviews & Others
- Press Release
- Blogger Opp
- Giveaways & Samples
- Family, Food & Home
- Travel & Lifestyle
- Beauty, Health & Fashion
- Make Money
Choosing The Best Family Dogs
There are many benefits to allowing a dog to become part of your family. Whether it’s the reduced stress that comes from just petting them or the sheer joy of their company, having a dog around can really complete a home. No matter your family size, everything can be improved by the presence of a canine! However, the arguments over which breed to go for can get very passionate, so here to make it easier is a list of the best breeds for your family environment. As with every life-changing decision, it’s always best to seek out professional advice and in the case of live animals, expert knowledge.
There is something just so elegant and regal about a Border Collie, especially if their grooming is kept up. They are quick learners and very intelligent, so it’s not surprising that the most famous dog in the world is a Border Collie. You might not get Lassie, but you will find a loyal companion that is full of affection and energy. You might need to spend some time on the aforementioned grooming, and the long walks though.
Originally bred for hunting wild turkeys and ducks, these lively dogs are larger than the more famous Cocker Spaniel. With their trademark brown coats and large ears, they are faithful companions with a good lifespan. Calm and loving, the Boykin Spaniel is, however, classed as a moderate shedder, which means that you will have to take care with grooming that luxurious coat, but this is not a time-consuming task due to their size.
You can’t go wrong with a Labrador. It’s not for nothing that they are the breed of choice for the job of a service dog. It shouldn’t come as any surprise that the Labrador Retriever is consistently found to be the most popular dog breed in the US. Their intelligence, calm temperament and general friendliness are perfect for having children of all ages. Larger than some of the other dogs on this list, the Labrador can often be a little too energetic and will require some long walks, especially in its teenage years.
These short-legged hounds were originally bred to sniff out rabbits and hares, and their sense of smell is extraordinary. These little dogs are considered one of the most easy-going of all breeds. They are also very sociable, although this can cause issues if it’s off the leash in the park and was to pursue a smell. The Basset Hound is quite happy to lounge around and do nothing apart from beg for treats, and if you’re a bit of a pushover, you’re going to end up with a fat Basset, and that’s no good for anyone.
They might look like a little bundle of heavy muscles, but the breed of dog known as the American Bully is not quite what you expect. Referred to as a ‘companion dog breed’, this means that they might not be good for pulling sleighs, tracking criminals or herding sheep, but are instead the perfect company for you and your family. Bullies are not large dogs, although there are different size categories from Pocket all the way up to XL although it is vital to use a reliable breeder when looking for American bully puppies for sale. Bullies are also famous for bonding with their families and for having a very cheerful temperament. Gentle and confident, the American Bully is a staunch defender of the family.
If you’re looking for a family member that you can describe as sweet-natured, playful and athletic, then the Whippet is a perfect choice. While the puppies may be a little destructive, the adult Whippet is calm and quiet (although they do love being on the couch). Families who enjoy exercise might be best suited for a Whippet, but never forget just how fast they are, as they can be off like a flash, reaching up to 35mph if given the chance! Quiet and dignified but with a certain amount of independence, a Whippet is ideal for more active families.
These medium-sized dogs have lessened in popularity over the years. This is largely due to the fact that they require a lot of dedicated training and that includes plenty of exercises. If you’re after a docile and placid animal, then the German Pinscher is probably not the best choice for you and your family. However, if you are looking for a dog to accompany you on your long walks and runs, then the German Pinscher might just be perfect.
Popularized in the US by George Washington, the English Foxhound is a fantastic running and hiking companion. So if you’re all about those long walks, then the English Foxhound might suit you and family perfectly. As with the German Pinscher, they need a lot of exercises to keep them happy, but don’t let that high energy put you off. Their loving personalities and friendly temperament make the English Foxhound a very social family dog that will surprise you with its gentle nature.
Despite their miserable faces, the Bulldog is considered one of the best family dogs due to its low maintenance. They need very little exercise and would much prefer to relax, nap and snore. Even their grooming is very easy, as their coats are very short and manageable, although they do shed rather more than you would expect! One of the reasons that they are not as popular as other breeds are due to their habit of drooling.
There are a few criteria you should be looking out for when it comes to deciding on what breed of dog you choose, so you’ll need to do some research and decide what is best for you. You need to take into account the type of lifestyle that you and your family live and decide exactly what kind of companion you are after. Always seek advice from a breeder or vet before making any final decisions.
- tamra641/21/2018 08:08:00 PM
Such good info. We recommended out daughter get a lab for her and her family. They got a chocolate one and he is such a good dog and wow are they smart
Make your pictures look a lot better. I recommend cool picture editor for you to try!
- Hi! I’m Arra 🙂 Welcome to my blog.I am a full-time mom and a part-time blogger. I share things that come to my mind. I write about my passion, product reviews, life experiences, about my family, and things I encounter that got my interest. I hope you enjoy the articles I share on my blog.
For collaboration, sponsorship, product reviews and banner ads placement contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow by Email
BestHairBuy Hair Extensions
Cheap Prescription Glasses Online
Beautiful Prom Dresses Online
Wedding Dresses Australia
Shout Me a Coffee Today!
Everydaywigs Synthetic Wigs
- 5 Easy Ways To Design A Killer Resume
- 7 Things to Know Before Hiring Your First Employee…
- The Best Methods For Staying Calm And Overcoming D…
- Signature Hairstyles that Every Woman Should Try O…
- How to Beat the Winter Blues
- Cater To Your Sweet Tooth With These Easy, Microwa…
- Living Well With Montel 6Qt Pressure Cooker Giveaw…
- Do You Suffer From Asthma? Read This Advice
- Gifts For the Grown-Ups Giveaway! Over $182 in Pri…
- Your Guide to Chinese Herbs and Spices
- Be The Best Boss You Can Be
- Building a dream home
- How to Design a Home That Is Easy to Clean
- The Investment Race Gap: Can It Be Bridged?
- Five Ways To Get You And Your Family More Active
- 4 Additions that Will Improve Any Backyard
- Exploring Cebu with the reliable Tactic Waterproof…
- Early Signs That Your Child Could be Suffering fro…
- $100 Amazon Gift Card Giveaway! Ends 2/04
- Why You Don’t Need to Be a Techie to Create a Succ…
- Nine Quick Tips About Planning Your Business Finan…
- The Big No-No’s of Business Blogging
- Choosing The Best Family Dogs
- Readydesk ~ Adjustable Standing Desk Giveaway! $17…
- Are Care Homes A Thing Of The Past?
- Most Common Causes for Medical Negligence Cases
- Tips For Getting It Right When Buying Furniture On…
- 2018 First Annual Gift Card/Certificate New Beginn…
- Rare Occasions You Are Better Off with Credit
- Rubbish Clearance Idea: Tyre Recycling For Playgro…
- Keep Your Man On Time With Menton Ezil Sport Watch…
- The Most Important Number To Know This Year
- Four Types of Beauty Products You Can Save Money O…
- Crave Healthy for Mommy-To-Be
- Athena Milk with Beautrition for optimum bone heal…
- How to make money from your phone
- Essential Luxuries for Your Home
Page Rank and Visitors
My Blog List
Pinoy Dishes Recipes
Chicken mushroom soup recipe
Chicken mushroom soup recipe is the perfect food if you’re not feeling well
or feel chilly or cant wait what your mother or wife main dish to come,
11 months ago