Get Information About American Pitbull Terrier and American Bully Before Owning One
Firstly, Pitbull is usually associated with a range of breeds and mixed breeds. There are normally three breed that fall under the category of Pitbulls. One of the most popular is the American Pitbull Terrier also known as APBT, the other two are the American Staffordshire Terrier and the Staffordshire Bull Terrier. The American Pitbull Terrier originated from bulldogs and terriers. This breed is originally trained as fighting dog, but in time, it evolved as a companion dog. They are medium sized with the toned and muscular structure. If they are trained well, they can be an obedient animal that shows high affection towards kids and they also seek attention from their owners.
If you really want to further add to the category of Bully Breed, a slightly differently from that of Pitbulls, you can add the American Bulldog and American Bull Terrier. The American Bullies are new type of dogs which originated from the American Pit Bull Terrier. These dogs also have their own registry, and it is called the ABKC. American Bullies are bred by line breeding American Pit Bull Terriers for a specific structure, temperament, and appearance. These dogs are shorter, wider, and have larger heads compared to that of the older lines American Pitbulls. The two major bloodlines that started American Bullies are razor edge (Virginia) and the greyline (California). A bloodline is created by breeding two lines of dogs to create a line of your own. This is done through inbreeding, line breeding, and doing out crosses if needed.
But where can you find a reliable information about American Pitbull Terrier and American Bully if you are planning to own one? Below is a list of five recommendations on where you can find it:
1. Responsible Breeders. Find out if they only breed one type of dog, if they belong to any organizations, are involved in competitions and take pride in breeding. They will surely be delighted to give you all the information about American Pitbull Terrier and American Bully and will also warn you how to take care of them properly.
2. Talk to Responsible Pitbull Owners. Talk to people who have owned one or different types of American Pitbull Terrier and American Bully can tell you about their experiences and give you invaluable advice. Take note that nothing is better than a practical experience.
3. Go to Your Local Shelter or a Pitbull Rescue Group. They surely know many things about the breed and they can give you great information about blue pitbull puppies and American Bully.
4. Books and Magazines. Visit your local bookstore and grab some helpful books about American Pitbull Terrier and American Bully. Read a couple of pages to get the feel if you like how the information is written.
5. Internet. A lot of websites do a nice job of giving readers the best American Pitbull Terrier and American Bully info they can. You just have to be a bit selective.
Check out blue nose pitbull puppies for sale.